It is important to remember that note taking style is individual. However, these tips might give you some ideas on how to get the most out of it:
- Write down key points – there is no need to write everything.
- Put down your own ideas.
- Allows for doing research after class.
- Brainstorm – diagrams, images.
- Audio recording – allows for review after class.
- Publish on PDP.
- Publishing on PDP means you can share with others.
- Tags on PDP, such as module names.
- Uploading and tagging on PDP means your notes are organised and clear.
Refer back to all your notes and you can also refer back to these points.
Produced by students on the MA CCM Sep 2016.